There are currently no product reviews.
This is exactly the thing you need to service this box. The manual is complete and the quality of the scan is good. I recommend this!
The delivery of this manual was very fast, less than 8 hours. The manual is very clear and concise, and helped a great deal in the repair and final setup of the Hitachi HMA-G2 Amplifier.
Great service. The manual was exactly what I was looking for: schematic + layout. I managed to fix the player. Highly recommended!
At $5,00 certainly good bang for your buck. Includes electric schematics as well as exploded parts view + parts list for reordering. Unfortunately no details on the PCB contents or working, but then again, this is not overly complex. Best bonus: this manual does contain the heavily searched for LED error codes as well as descriptions for test operation. Haven't gotten around to fixing the machine yet, one thing the manual won't do for you is getting it out of the kitchen assembly :-(
It`s not your fault tear down is rather incomplete. It doesn`t have complete instructions as to deconstruction for repair.
ADJUSTMENT PRECAUTION: PURITY ADJUSTMENT Make sure TV Set is in "Normal Condition" before switch to service mode for adjustment. No. point Adjusting procedure/conditions Waveform and others
1 PURITY ADJ. 1. Receive GREEN-ONLY signal. Adjust the beam current to about 700 ÂµA(21") and 500ÂµA
a b 2. Degauss CRT enough with the degausing coil.
just the magnetic field. 1 Tuner IFT 1. Get tuner ready to receive the CH. E 9 field and keep the static convergence roughly Adjust the PLL data.
Oscilloscope IF OUT
No. point Adjusting procedure/conditions Waveform and others Note: Follow the Job Instruction Sheet to ad-
( PRESET ) signal,but with no signal input. 3. Maintain purity magnet at the zero magnetic 4. Observe the points a, b as shown in Fig. 4-1 the tuner antenna. ( RF SWEEP )
2. Connect the sweep generator's output cable to 1n60 1000p adjusted. 10k Fig. 4-1 through microscope. Adjust landing to the rank A requirements. 5. Orient the raster rotation to 0 eastward. ANCE probe with wave detector ; see Fig.1 ) to 6. Tighten up the deflection coil screws. A the tuner's IF output terminal. ( This terminal Fig.1 7. Make sure CRT corners landing meet the A 5. Set the RF AGC to 0 6 V no saturation with
P C to correct it.
3. Adjust the sweep generator's to 80dBuV.
4. Connect the response lead ( use LOW IMPED-
must have the probe alone connected ). Â» Tightening torque: 108 20 N (11 Â± 2 kgf) E-9 CH rank requirements. If not, stick the magnet sheet B the waveform. Note: This adjustment must be done after shown in Fig. 2. -1.5+/-0.8dB warming up the unit for 30 minutes or longer with a beam current over 500 Note: Be sure to keep the tuner cover in position Fig.2 ÂµA 14" and over 700 for 21". Fig. 4-2 during this adjustment. ÂµA
6. Adjust tuner IF coil to obtain the waveform as
A = B
* For the following colours press R/C RGB key to (on right of the CRT)
2 RF-AGC 1. Receive "PAL COLOUR BAR" signal. Note: For the 50 ohm signal change.
TAKE OVER Â» Signal Strength: 57 Â± 1 dBÂµV (75 ohm open) strength gauge, when not POINT AD2. Connect the oscilloscope to TP201(Tunerâs AGC u s g 0 / 7 5 i m p d a n c e Green-only Blue-only Red-only JUSTMENT Terminal) as shown in Fig. 3. adapter, signal strength is (I C BUS 52Â±1dBÂµV(75 ohm open), inA2 CONTROL) Oscilloscope stead of 57Â±1dBÂµV (75 ohm
Precaution: The loss of using
+ TP201 screen cleared
open). Signal-colour 0.1V B
A = B Bias box TV Set
â impedance adapter
Â» Bias box: About 4.5 V Rank "A"
(on left of the CRT)
3. Call "AGC" mode in service mode. Adjust the * Press R/C RGB key for 1 sec-
"AGC" bus data to obtain Tuner output pin ond in NORMAL MODE, the drop 0.1V below maximum voltage. colour will change to RGB mono
4. Change the antenna input signal to 63~67dBÂµV, colour mode.
and make sure there is no noise.
5. Turn up the input signal 90~95 dBÂµV to be sure The TEXT "R. G. Cy" Key to other colours screen.
that there is no cross modulation beat. can be directly use to change