There are currently no product reviews.
everything was fine - fast, readable, worth the price
I'm happy to get a manual from this rare old amp. The pdf is from good qualty.
very quick service and manual as described - would happily trade here again!
Fast Download,all pages present,an excellent copy.THis enabled to find the origional part numbers and chase them up. The cartridge is proving difficult to find but at least I know the origional part number.Thanks to all.
The manual was as described. Complete with parts list and technical information. Fast delivery.
ADJUSTMENT PRECAUTIONS: Make sure TV set is in "Normal Condition" before switch to Service Mode for adjustment.
PIF PURITY ADJUSTMENT
beam current to about 700 ÂµA. ( PRESET ) signal,but with no signal input.
No. point Adjusting procedure/conditions Waveform or others
Tuner IFT Get tuner ready to receive CH. E 9 1 PURITY ADJ. 1. Receive GREEN-ONLY signal. Adjust the
Adjust PLL data. 2. Degauss CRT enough with the degausing coil.
2. Connect sweep generatorâs output cable 10k 1n60 1000p Note: Follow the Job Instruction Sheet to
Oscilloscope IF OUT
tuner antenna. ( RF SWEEP ) adjust the magnetic field.
3. Adjust the sweep generatorâs to 80dBuV. Vertoca Bv: +0.030mT (0.30 gauss) 4. Connect the response lead ( use LOW IMPEDHorizontal Bh: +0.020mT (0.20 gauss)
ANCE probe with wave detector ; see Fig.1 ) to (Reference: page6-2) tunerâs IF output terminal. ( This terminal Fig.1 3. Maintain purity magnet at the zero magnetic must have probe alone connected ). field and keep the static convergence roughly E-9 CH
5. Set the RF AGC to 0 6 V no saturation with adjusted.
waveform. 4. Observe the points a, b as shown in Fig. 4-1
6. tuner IF coil obtain waveform as through microscope. Adjust landing to the
shown in Fig. 2. -1.5+/-0.8dB rank requirements. A
5. Orient the raster rotation to 0 eastward.
Fig.2 Note:Be sure to keep tuner cover in position 6. Tighten up the deflection coil screws.
during this adjustment. Â» Tightening torque: 108 20 N (11 Â± 2 kgf) B
7. Make sure CRT corners landing meet the rank requirements. If not, stick the magnet sheet A = B
2 RF-AGC 1. Receive "PAL COLOUR BAR" signal. Note: For the 50 ohm signal
to correct it.
TAKE OVER Â» Signal Strength: 57 Â± 1 dBÂµV (75 ohm open) strength gauge, when not Note: This adjustment must be done after POINT AD2. Connect the oscilloscope to TP201 (Tuner AGC u s g 0 / 7 5 i m p d a n c e warming up the unit for 30 minutes or Fig. 4-2 JUSTMENT Terminal) as shown in Fig. 3. adapter, signal strength is longer with a beam current over 700 ÂµA. (I C BUS 52Â±1dBÂµV(75 ohm open), in(on right of the CRT)2 CONTROL) Oscilloscope stead of 57Â±1dBÂµV (75 ohm
0.1V 138(short) then press factory process Precaution: The loss of using
Note: Set the service mode by JA137 & JA open). colour mode. A * For the following colours press R/C RGB key to
â R/C key change to RGB mono impedance adapter
Bias box TV Set
B change. A = B
Â» Bias box: About 4.5 V Fig. 4-3
3. Call "AGC" mode in service mode. Adjust the Blue-only Red-only Green-only
4. Change the antenna input signal to 63~67dBÂµV, (on left of the CRT)
"AGC" bus data to obtain the Tuner output pin drop 0.1V below maximum voltage. Rank "A" and make sure there is no noise. Signal-colour screen cleared
5. Turn up the input signal 90~95 dBÂµV to be sure * Press R/C RGB key for 1 sec-
that there is no cross modulation beat. ond in NORMAL MODE, the
colour will change to RGB mono colour mode.