There are currently no product reviews.
This manual was the factory original. Excellent value and contained all the details I needed. Easy dowwnload provided the information when I needed it.
Impeccable, document trรจs complet. Perfect, i get all i need. All schematic are correct. Thanks
The manual is of better quality compared to other. I found it less expensive and therefore it it is the best buy cost vs quality.
I bought the service-manual of the sony ICB-1020(an old transmitter-receiver) at "www.Owners-Manual.com", I found the service-manual for a fairly cheap price(in comparison with other sellers). I filled in some questions, payed the order with Ideal, and within 24 hours I had my service manual. I was very happy:In no time I had my service-manual and everything, but literally everything was noted down in the manual; the electronic scheme, the parts list, etcetera.
A very practical, reference-document.
This comprehesive service maual was greatly appreciated, as was the digital download.
1. AFT Adjustment
AFT must be adjusted to a fixed value of 40.
3. Focus Adjustment 1. Apply mains voltage of 220V AC/50HZ to TV. 2. Receive Philips pattern signal to a level between
60 and 80 dBÂµV.
3. Set contrast to 10/10, brightness to 5/10 and
colour 0/10. 4. Adjust focus potentiometer to obtain maximum definition.
2. RF-AGC Cut-In Adjustment (I2C BUS) 1. Receive the Â«COLOUR BARÂ» signal (Channel E12). Signal strength: 53 dBÂµV.
4. G2 Adjustment 1. Apply mains voltage of 220V AC/50HZ to TV. 2. Receive the Â«MONOSCOPEÂ» pattern signal to a
level between 60 and 80 dBÂµV.
2. Enter into Service Mode. 3. Push CH â§ until AGC appears on screen. 4.
Push key of R/C.Setting is made automatically. During this setting the colour bar shall go from red to yellow. When setting is finished, colour bar disappears and B-STOP (bus stop)is shown on screen.
3. Enter into Service Mode. Press the TEXT key of
R/C and set to level.
4. Set to the point where the raster disappears on
the screen VR of FBT.
5. Check BKGD. If it is necessary adjust BKGD
according to instructions detailed in the next page.
5. Switch set OFF and ON again, setting is now memorized.
â¢GEOMETRY ADJUSTMENT PROCEDURE
1. HOR SHIFT a) Receive Philips pattern signal. b) When â§ button is pressed, picture moves to the left. c) When â¨ button is pressed, picture moves to the right. d) Adjust the horizontal location to obtain picture centering (Fig.1). 2. VERT SHIFT a) Receive Philips pattern signal. b) When â§ button is pressed, picture moves up. c) When â¨ button is pressed, picture moves down. d) Adjust the vertical location to obtain picture centering (Fig.2). 3. VERT AM a) Receive Philips pattern signal. b) When â§ button is pressed, vertical size of picture increases. c) When â¨ button is pressed, vertical size of picture decreases. d) Adjust the vertical size to obtain picture overscan (Fig.3). 4. VERT SLOP a) Receive Philips pattern signal. b) When â§ button is pressed, upper picture scanning decreases and lower picture scanning increases. c) When â¨ button is pressed, upper picture scanning increases and lower picture scanning decreases. d) Adjust the vertical symmetry to obtain symmetrical scanning between upper and lower picture (Fig.4).
Fig. 4 Fig. 3 Fig. 2 Fig. 1