There are currently no product reviews.
Very usefull, good quality drawings !
Muito útil encontrei todas as informações necessárias.
Wanting to repair a neighbours tape recorder I needed the necessary information, it makes it easier. Although the service manual is described as "Language : English" To my dismay I found that it is entirely written in German, a language I do not understand. At least I now have the schematics which will help of sorts. I may not use this service again due to the laguage difficulty after all when it states English you do not expect it to be entirely in another language.
GOOD SERVICE MANUAL.I ALWAYS BUY THERE IF I FIND WHAT I AM LOKING
Good quality (clearly readable) manual, I'm glad I could find it here, at a bargain price!
Speedy transaction with a quick download. Awesome hassle-free service.
4. Checking the Drainage and Forming the Pipings
1) Checking the drainage
1. To remove the front panel from the indoor unit, remove the front panel from the indoor unit cabinet. Set the air direction louvers up-and-down to the position(horizontally) by hand. Remove the securing screws that retain the front panel. Pull the lower left and right sides of the grille toward you and lift it off.
2) Form the piping
1. Form the piping by wrapping the connecting portion of the indoor unit with insulation material and secure it with two kinds of vinyl tapes. If you want to connect an additional drain hose, the end of the drain outlet should be routed above the ground. Secure the drain hose appropriately. 2. In cases where the outdoor unit is installed below the indoor unit perform the following. Tape the piping, drain hose and connecting cable from down to up.
Seal small openings around pipings with a gum type sealer.
Pull the right and the left side.
2. To check the drainage. Pour a glass of water on the evaporator. Ensure the water flows through the drain hose of the indoor unit without any leakage and goes out the drain exit.
Secure the tapped piping along the exterior wall using saddle or equivalent.
Taping Drain hose
Trap is required to prevent water from entering into electrical parts.
Seal a small opening around the pipings with gum type sealer. Trap
Pipings Connecting cable
3. In cases where the Outdoor unit is installed above the Indoor unit perform the following. Tape the piping and connecting cable from down to up. Secure the taped piping along the exterior wall. Form a trap to prevent water entering the room. Fix the piping onto the wall by saddle or equivalent.
3. Drain piping The drain hose should point downward for easy drain flow.
Do not make drain piping.
Do not raise Accumulated drain water Air
Tip of drain hose dipped in water Less than 50mm gap Ditch
Water leakage Water leakage Waving Water leakage
- 34 -