There are currently no product reviews.
Excellent quality, very quick download turnaround, will definately use again.
This is a awesome quality scan of the original Service Manual for Technics 8099.
Contains the circuit diagram, PCB layout, adjust/tune instructions as well.
Since this is my first buy here, i'm really glad! This site do works as intended/described, it's definitely not scam!
Мои рекомендации! Все мануалы настоящие!
Good Quality of the File.
You get the normal manual is incudet.
Very nice and real Service Manual, I didn't thought it actually exist in the real world at all.
VERY NICE FOR COURTESY AND PRECISION!.
tHE SITE IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ALL DEVICES
Unpack the copier and carry it to the installation location by holding the handles on both sides of the copier.
(2) Remove the CAUTION tape from the front cover and remove the two protective pins from the fusing unit by pulling the strings upward one at a time.
(3) Push gently on both sides of the front cover to open the cover.
4. REMOVING MATERIALS
(1) Remove pieces of tape (a), (b), (c), (d), (e), (f), (g) and (h) and protective cover (i). Then open the original cover and remove protective materials (j) and (k).
c a e f d g h
(4) Remove the TD cartridge from the bag. Remove the protective paper. Hold the cartridge on both sides and shake it horizontally four or five times.
(2) Use a coin (or suitable object) to remove the screw. Store the screw in the paper tray because it will be used if the copier has to be moved.
(5) Hold the tab of the protective cover and pull the tab to your side to remove the cover.
5. INSTALLING THE TD CARTRIDGE
(1) Open the side cover while pressing the side cover open button. (6) Gently insert the TD cartridge until it locks in place, while pushing the lock button.
Complete owner's manual in digital format. The manual will be available for download as PDF file aft…
Parts Catalog only. It's available in PDF format. Useful, if Your equipment is broken and You need t…