There are currently no product reviews.
This scanned manual is well done in that most all the pages except for one is straight and clear- the way I would do them. One page was upside down but that happens. For the money that is charged on this site you get a pretty good deal. Now with complex repairs, I still prefer to us paper manuals which I have to buy at stereomanuals but the one I got here was much less than the $45 he was charging but this is a larger than normal manual for three different units. I am a picky manual user because I have used original manuals from Sony and Teac.
Very useful service manual, was exactly what i needed.Good quality,reasonable price.Thank you.
Acurate informations inside the SM and I could repair my old Sansui SC-3330 without any problems. Thanks.
I used it to repair a NAD 7030, but unfortunately, the 7045 is different !
But documentation was useful.
Content A4 and A3 format pages. Exactly what I needed to restore my old receiver.
Unpack the copier and carry it to the installation location by holding the handles on both sides of the copier.
(2) Remove the CAUTION tape from the front cover and remove the two protective pins from the fusing unit by pulling the strings upward one at a time.
(3) Push gently on both sides of the front cover to open the cover.
4. REMOVING MATERIALS
(1) Remove pieces of tape (a), (b), (c), (d), (e), (f), (g) and (h) and protective cover (i). Then open the original cover and remove protective materials (j) and (k).
c a e f d g h
(4) Remove the TD cartridge from the bag. Remove the protective paper. Hold the cartridge on both sides and shake it horizontally four or five times.
(2) Use a coin (or suitable object) to remove the screw. Store the screw in the paper tray because it will be used if the copier has to be moved.
(5) Hold the tab of the protective cover and pull the tab to your side to remove the cover.
5. INSTALLING THE TD CARTRIDGE
(1) Open the side cover while pressing the side cover open button. (6) Gently insert the TD cartridge until it locks in place, while pushing the lock button.
Complete owner's manual in digital format. The manual will be available for download as PDF file aft…
Parts Catalog only. It's available in PDF format. Useful, if Your equipment is broken and You need t…