There are currently no product reviews.
- Very good scan quality, PERFECT!
- Sehr gute scan Qualitaet, empfehlenswert!
Good site, works ok and you get what you order, no problems experienced, got my manual within a day. A++++
Original well scanned manual. Got the job done. Microwave problem found & corrected. For $5 and a new magnitron from ebay, it was a cheap and good the first shot fix. Electrical schematics allowed me to mage sure every thing else was ok before cutting and order for parts. Hard to live without.
I was very skeptical of this website, I have never downloaded manuals before. I put it on the AMEX and payed through Paypal to ensure protection. I got the manual exactly as described and now I can replace the filter capacitor for this amp. Great Price, others selling for 12.99 or more and this is the same manual. I will search out this website for other manuals. Thank you
Manual was reasonably easy to follow. I am not an engineer or know much about electronics but with the manuals help I was able to figure out the problem, identify the part required for the repair. Replacement part cost around $30. Whilst replacing the part I was telling myself, "this aint gonna work cos it seems far too easy". Took about 15 minutes to do and my plasma TV works a treat. Would never have been able to do this without the service manual.
 Removing and reinstalling the main parts
1. TAPE MECHANISM SECTION
Perform steps 1 to 5 and 6 of the disassembly method to remove the tape mechanism.
1.3. How to remove the pinch roller (TAPE 1/2) (See Fig. 3)
1. Carefully bend the pinch roller pawl in the direction of the arrow <A>, and remove the pinch roller (C1) x 1 pc., in the direction of the arrow <B>. NOTE: When installing the pinch roller, pay attention to the spring mounting position.
1.1. How to remove the record/playback and erase heads (TAPE 2) (See Fig. 1)
1. When you remove the screws (A1) x 2 pcs., the recording/playback head and three-dimensional head of the erasing head can be removed.
TAPE 2 Clutch Ass'y
Pinch Roller (C1)x1 Pinch Roller Pawl
1.4. How to remove the belt (TAPE 2) (See Fig. 4)
1. Remove the main belt (D1) x 1 pc., from the motor side. 2. Remove the FF/REW belt (D2) x 1 pc.
1.5. How to remove the belt (TAPE 1) (See Fig. 4)
Figure 1 1. Remove the main belt (E1) x 1 pc., from the motor side. 2. Remove the FF/REW belt (E2) x 1 pc.
Motor TAPE 1 TAPE 2 Main Belt Main Belt (E1)x1 (D1)x1 Tape
1.2. How to remove the playback head (TAPE 1) (See Fig. 2)
1. When you remove the screws (B1) x 2 pcs., the playback head can be removed.
TAPE 1 Clutch Ass'y
FF/REW Belt (D2)x1
TAPE 1 Main Belt (D1)x1 Main Belt (E1)x1 FF/REW Belt (E2)x1
1.6. How to remove the motor. (See Fig. 5)
1. Remove the screws (F1) x 2 pcs., to remove the motor.
Complete owner's manual in digital format. The manual will be available for download as PDF file aft…