There are currently no product reviews.
A site where discontinualed schematic diagrams and back dated information can be found on discontinued radios tv's and any electronic equipment can be found. Newer manuals either Service and operating manuals. Radio amateurs should find this site a great source for ham radio equipment manuals. I will return to this site should I need information on any electrical equipment. priced easy to download in a PDF format and print pages need to undertake the repair.
Quality scan of the original. All the detail necessary to troubleshoot, repair and adjust the unit. I'm sure I will be downloading more manuals in the future as the need arises.
Exactly as described, a Service Manual complete with the schematics and PCB layout delivered in a timely manner. Many thanks for the great service.
some of the writing is a bit blur but the part in the schmatic was great and i have fixed the machine thanks
Well.. I'd searched for this manual and although I found many copies online I was pleased to find your website with a well balanced pricing system and easy to search and follow links. That together with the very quick response time was just what I was looking for.. being a very impatient tech.. ;-) I had the service manual in front of me within a short time.
Bookmarked.. and you can bet I will always come here first for my service & user manuals..
 Removing and reinstalling the main parts
1. TAPE MECHANISM SECTION
Perform steps 1 to 5 and 6 of the disassembly method to remove the tape mechanism.
1.3. How to remove the pinch roller (TAPE 1/2) (See Fig. 3)
1. Carefully bend the pinch roller pawl in the direction of the arrow <A>, and remove the pinch roller (C1) x 1 pc., in the direction of the arrow <B>. NOTE: When installing the pinch roller, pay attention to the spring mounting position.
1.1. How to remove the record/playback and erase heads (TAPE 2) (See Fig. 1)
1. When you remove the screws (A1) x 2 pcs., the recording/playback head and three-dimensional head of the erasing head can be removed.
TAPE 2 Clutch Ass'y
Pinch Roller (C1)x1 Pinch Roller Pawl
1.4. How to remove the belt (TAPE 2) (See Fig. 4)
1. Remove the main belt (D1) x 1 pc., from the motor side. 2. Remove the FF/REW belt (D2) x 1 pc.
1.5. How to remove the belt (TAPE 1) (See Fig. 4)
Figure 1 1. Remove the main belt (E1) x 1 pc., from the motor side. 2. Remove the FF/REW belt (E2) x 1 pc.
Motor TAPE 1 TAPE 2 Main Belt Main Belt (E1)x1 (D1)x1 Tape
1.2. How to remove the playback head (TAPE 1) (See Fig. 2)
1. When you remove the screws (B1) x 2 pcs., the playback head can be removed.
TAPE 1 Clutch Ass'y
FF/REW Belt (D2)x1
TAPE 1 Main Belt (D1)x1 Main Belt (E1)x1 FF/REW Belt (E2)x1
1.6. How to remove the motor. (See Fig. 5)
1. Remove the screws (F1) x 2 pcs., to remove the motor.