There are currently no product reviews.
Excellent printing quality. A complete and very useful manual with all details.
Even if the PDF is a scan, I can read the information I need.
The price is affordable and the service (mail sending) is very fast.
Thanks ! Regards. William (Fan of Kenwood)
Very good quality original datasheet!I like this amazing website!!!!!!
Excellent just what I needed to replace the electrolytic caps and make this old gem a beauty again. Was as scan of the original photocopied service manual.
It was helpful to get schematic with waveforms in important points and lot of service information. Manual is good quality, fast delivered. Of course it is hardcopy of paper one with all its disadvantages.
 Removing and reinstalling the main parts
1. TAPE MECHANISM SECTION
Perform steps 1 to 5 and 6 of the disassembly method to remove the tape mechanism.
1.3. How to remove the pinch roller (TAPE 1/2) (See Fig. 3)
1. Carefully bend the pinch roller pawl in the direction of the arrow <A>, and remove the pinch roller (C1) x 1 pc., in the direction of the arrow <B>. NOTE: When installing the pinch roller, pay attention to the spring mounting position.
1.1. How to remove the record/playback and erase heads (TAPE 2) (See Fig. 1)
1. When you remove the screws (A1) x 2 pcs., the recording/playback head and three-dimensional head of the erasing head can be removed.
TAPE 2 Clutch Ass'y
Pinch Roller (C1)x1 Pinch Roller Pawl
1.4. How to remove the belt (TAPE 2) (See Fig. 4)
1. Remove the main belt (D1) x 1 pc., from the motor side. 2. Remove the FF/REW belt (D2) x 1 pc.
1.5. How to remove the belt (TAPE 1) (See Fig. 4)
Figure 1 1. Remove the main belt (E1) x 1 pc., from the motor side. 2. Remove the FF/REW belt (E2) x 1 pc.
Motor TAPE 1 TAPE 2 Main Belt Main Belt (E1)x1 (D1)x1 Tape
1.2. How to remove the playback head (TAPE 1) (See Fig. 2)
1. When you remove the screws (B1) x 2 pcs., the playback head can be removed.
TAPE 1 Clutch Ass'y
FF/REW Belt (D2)x1
TAPE 1 Main Belt (D1)x1 Main Belt (E1)x1 FF/REW Belt (E2)x1
1.6. How to remove the motor. (See Fig. 5)
1. Remove the screws (F1) x 2 pcs., to remove the motor.