There are currently no product reviews.
It is an very good and clear scanned service manual.
Easy to order the manual. Good quality and fast delivery.
The Service Manual for Sansui AU-9500 was very helpfull, in complete and in good printable condition.
Document is original service document of sharp. I had a problem with the door contacts. Fuses where blown. With the manual in a few minuts is was clear what the problem was.
Manual was of great help.
With kind regards,
The scan is clear and well readable with very few weaker spots, usually on black background with white letters, but with enough zoom those spots can be read.
Printout is clear, the manual is complete and has all pages scanned.
I would give 5 stars, except that it is not in color, and the schematic and PCB pages are scanned on multiple pages. The document is locked (except printing) so the pages can not be extracted to compose them together for printing on the large plotter
It is worth the price tag.
 Removing and reinstalling the main parts
1. TAPE MECHANISM SECTION
Perform steps 1 to 5 and 6 of the disassembly method to remove the tape mechanism.
1.1. How to remove the record/playback and erase heads (TAPE 2) (See Fig. 1)
1. When you remove the screws (A1) x 2 pcs., the recording/playback head and three-dimensional head of the erasing head can be removed.
Pinch Roller (C1)x1 Pull <A> <B>
Pinch Roller Pawl
1.4. How to remove the belt (TAPE 2) (See Fig. 4)
1. Remove the main belt (D1) x 1 pc., from the motor side. 2. Remove the FF/REW belt (D2) x 1 pc.
1.5. How to remove the belt (TAPE 1) (See Fig. 4)
1. Remove the main belt (E1) x 1 pc., from the motor side. 2. Remove the FF/REW belt (E2) x 1 pc.
Tape Motor Tape Motor TAPE 1 Main Belt TAPE 2 Main Belt (E1)x1 (D1)x1
FF/REW Belt (D2)x1
1.2. How to remove the playback head (TAPE 1)(See Fig. 2)
1. When you remove the screws (B1) x 2 pcs., the playback head can be removed.
TAPE 1 Clutch Ass'y
Main Belt (D1)x1 Main Belt (E1)x1
TAPE 1 FF/REW Belt (E2)x1
1.6. How to remove the motor (See Fig. 5)
1. Remove the screws (F1) x 2 pcs., to remove the motor.
1.3. How to remove the pinch roller (TAPE 1/2) (See Fig. 3)
1. Carefully bend the pinch roller pawl in the direction of the arrow <A>, and remove the pinch roller (C1) x 1 pc., in the direction of the arrow <B>. Note: When installing the pinch roller, pay attention to the spring mounting position.