There are currently no product reviews.
Quality as promised it arrived fast. No problems what so ever
Good scan, very handy and it also includes the user manual. 122 pages in total.
This manual was exactly what I needed. Detailed, useful and delivered as promised.
Great manual good quality really helped in the repair of my Toshiba, thanks
Print was clear and easy to read. Thank you Joe joeoldaudio
 Removing and reinstalling the main parts
1. TAPE MECHANISM SECTION
Perform steps 1 to 5 and 6 of the disassembly method to remove the tape mechanism.
1.1. How to remove the record/playback and erase heads (TAPE 2) (See Fig. 1)
1. When you remove the screws (A1) x 2 pcs., the recording/playback head and three-dimensional head of the erasing head can be removed.
Pinch Roller (C1)x1 Pull <A> <B>
Pinch Roller Pawl
1.4. How to remove the belt (TAPE 2) (See Fig. 4)
1. Remove the main belt (D1) x 1 pc., from the motor side. 2. Remove the FF/REW belt (D2) x 1 pc.
1.5. How to remove the belt (TAPE 1) (See Fig. 4)
1. Remove the main belt (E1) x 1 pc., from the motor side. 2. Remove the FF/REW belt (E2) x 1 pc.
Tape Motor Tape Motor TAPE 1 Main Belt TAPE 2 Main Belt (E1)x1 (D1)x1
FF/REW Belt (D2)x1
1.2. How to remove the playback head (TAPE 1)(See Fig. 2)
1. When you remove the screws (B1) x 2 pcs., the playback head can be removed.
TAPE 1 Clutch Ass'y
Main Belt (D1)x1 Main Belt (E1)x1
TAPE 1 FF/REW Belt (E2)x1
1.6. How to remove the motor (See Fig. 5)
1. Remove the screws (F1) x 2 pcs., to remove the motor.
1.3. How to remove the pinch roller (TAPE 1/2) (See Fig. 3)
1. Carefully bend the pinch roller pawl in the direction of the arrow <A>, and remove the pinch roller (C1) x 1 pc., in the direction of the arrow <B>. Note: When installing the pinch roller, pay attention to the spring mounting position.