There are currently no product reviews.
Service manual very complete and clear. It was very helpfull for my work.
This is the 2nd time I download manuals from this website and I can say it's what I was expecting. It contains schematic, layout (decent quality), short description, parts and dissasembly instructions. I recomend it for anyone who wants to repair/modify this device.
Very useful Service Manual! With it I was able to identify the damaged pots in my old amplifier, purchase the adequate replacements and make myself the repair.
I have again my old amplifier, still a very good one that I will keep for as many years as I can!
Thanks to Owner Manuals!
Good price for the manual and easy to locate on the site and download. Plus, just like the original. Thanks a lot.
Genuine Service Manual. Link was available in less then an hour or so. Service Manual contains assembly, PCB layout, complete circuit diagram, Components list etc
 Removing and reinstalling the main parts
1. TAPE MECHANISM SECTION
Perform steps 1 to 5 and 6 of the disassembly method to remove the tape mechanism.
1.1. How to remove the record/playback and erase heads (TAPE 2) (See Fig. 1)
1. When you remove the screws (A1) x 2 pcs., the recording/playback head and three-dimensional head of the erasing head can be removed.
Pinch Roller (C1)x1 Pull <A> <B>
Pinch Roller Pawl
1.4. How to remove the belt (TAPE 2) (See Fig. 4)
1. Remove the main belt (D1) x 1 pc., from the motor side. 2. Remove the FF/REW belt (D2) x 1 pc.
1.5. How to remove the belt (TAPE 1) (See Fig. 4)
1. Remove the main belt (E1) x 1 pc., from the motor side. 2. Remove the FF/REW belt (E2) x 1 pc.
Tape Motor Tape Motor TAPE 1 Main Belt TAPE 2 Main Belt (E1)x1 (D1)x1
FF/REW Belt (D2)x1
1.2. How to remove the playback head (TAPE 1)(See Fig. 2)
1. When you remove the screws (B1) x 2 pcs., the playback head can be removed.
TAPE 1 Clutch Ass'y
Main Belt (D1)x1 Main Belt (E1)x1
TAPE 1 FF/REW Belt (E2)x1
1.6. How to remove the motor (See Fig. 5)
1. Remove the screws (F1) x 2 pcs., to remove the motor.
1.3. How to remove the pinch roller (TAPE 1/2) (See Fig. 3)
1. Carefully bend the pinch roller pawl in the direction of the arrow <A>, and remove the pinch roller (C1) x 1 pc., in the direction of the arrow <B>. Note: When installing the pinch roller, pay attention to the spring mounting position.