There are currently no product reviews.
Once again owner-manual.com has saved the day for me, and come through with the manual I need. I looked other places too, and couldn't find it anywhere. Thank You owner-manual.com!!! You're the BEST!
very good quality that can be magnified several times, and it remains readable.
For sure I will return next time the need for a service manual arise.
The service manual is really great - thanks to it I was able to install the laser unit and thus "save" my CD-player, which seemed to be impossible before I had the manual.
Downloaded the Service manual OK of the Technics Piano and have now repaired it and its going fine. Excellant; thank you for the fine servce. A.M
This site is working fine! Did buy a manual for SX-EX25L and after a while I could download it and fix the problem. Nice and easy!
How to remove the belt (TAPE 1) (See Fig. 13-1)
1. Remove the main belt (D1) x 1 pc., from the motor side. 2. Remove the FF/REW belt (D2) x 1 pc.
How to remove the belt (TAPE 2) (See Fig. 13-1)
1. Remove the main belt (E1) x 1 pc., from the motor side. 2. Remove the FF/REW belt (E2) x 1 pc.
How to remove the motor (See Fig. 13-2)
1. Remove the screws (F1) x 2 pcs., to remove the motor.
Motor TAPE2 FF/REW Belt (E2)x1 Motor TAPE2 Main Belt (E1)x1 TAPE1 Main Belt (D1)x1
TAPE1 Main Belt FF/REW Belt (D2)x1
CD MECHANISM SECTION
Perform steps 1, 2, 3, 13 and 16 of the disassembly method to remove the CD mechanism.
How to remove the loading motor (See Fig. 13-3)
1. Bend the hooks (A1) x 5 pcs., to remove the loading motor.
(A1)x1 (A1)x2 CD Base
How to remove the pickup (See Fig. 13-4)
1. Remove the stop washer (B1) x 1 pc., to remove the gear (B2). 2. Remove the screws (B3) x 2 pcs., to remove the shaft (B4). 3. Remove the pickup. Note After removing the connector for the optical pickup from the connector wrap the conductive aluminium foil around the front end of connector so as to protect the optical pickup from electrostatic damage.
Stop Washer (B3) x2 Ã¸2.6 x6mm (B1) x1
Pickup Shaft (B4) x1 Gear (B2) x1
Figure 13-4 â 13 â
Complete service manual in digital format (PDF File). Service manuals usually contains circuit diagr…