There are currently no product reviews.
The manual is well organized and is easy to read. The chapters are following normal way to proceed.
This scanned manual is well done in that most all the pages except for one is straight and clear- the way I would do them. One page was upside down but that happens. For the money that is charged on this site you get a pretty good deal. Now with complex repairs, I still prefer to us paper manuals which I have to buy at stereomanuals but the one I got here was much less than the $45 he was charging but this is a larger than normal manual for three different units. I am a picky manual user because I have used original manuals from Sony and Teac.
Very useful service manual, was exactly what i needed.Good quality,reasonable price.Thank you.
Acurate informations inside the SM and I could repair my old Sansui SC-3330 without any problems. Thanks.
I used it to repair a NAD 7030, but unfortunately, the 7045 is different !
But documentation was useful.
How to remove the belt (TAPE 1) (See Fig. 13-1)
1. Remove the main belt (D1) x 1 pc., from the motor side. 2. Remove the FF/REW belt (D2) x 1 pc.
How to remove the belt (TAPE 2) (See Fig. 13-1)
1. Remove the main belt (E1) x 1 pc., from the motor side. 2. Remove the FF/REW belt (E2) x 1 pc.
How to remove the motor (See Fig. 13-2)
1. Remove the screws (F1) x 2 pcs., to remove the motor.
Motor TAPE2 FF/REW Belt (E2)x1 Motor TAPE2 Main Belt (E1)x1 TAPE1 Main Belt (D1)x1
TAPE1 Main Belt FF/REW Belt (D2)x1
CD MECHANISM SECTION
Perform steps 1, 2, 3, 13 and 16 of the disassembly method to remove the CD mechanism.
How to remove the loading motor (See Fig. 13-3)
1. Bend the hooks (A1) x 5 pcs., to remove the loading motor.
(A1)x1 (A1)x2 CD Base
How to remove the pickup (See Fig. 13-4)
1. Remove the stop washer (B1) x 1 pc., to remove the gear (B2). 2. Remove the screws (B3) x 2 pcs., to remove the shaft (B4). 3. Remove the pickup. Note After removing the connector for the optical pickup from the connector wrap the conductive aluminium foil around the front end of connector so as to protect the optical pickup from electrostatic damage.
Stop Washer (B3) x2 Ã¸2.6 x6mm (B1) x1
Pickup Shaft (B4) x1 Gear (B2) x1
Figure 13-4 â 13 â