There are currently no product reviews.
Great product, very good quality, found all needed information. Thanks
Excellent quality, helped to fix problem. Thank you very much!!!!
I thank Owner-Manuals.com for providing the necessary manual very quickly, and it was very helpful in repairing my personal Audio System and I once again thank them for the wonderful customer's service satisfaction.
Everything fine: quick service, no glitch and above all a very good quality of the Pdf file. Thank you!
The manual was complete, parts list, adjustment procedures, etc. No worries
How to remove the belt (TAPE 1) (See Fig. 13-1)
1. Remove the main belt (D1) x 1 pc., from the motor side. 2. Remove the FF/REW belt (D2) x 1 pc.
How to remove the belt (TAPE 2) (See Fig. 13-1)
1. Remove the main belt (E1) x 1 pc., from the motor side. 2. Remove the FF/REW belt (E2) x 1 pc.
How to remove the motor (See Fig. 13-2)
1. Remove the screws (F1) x 2 pcs., to remove the motor.
Motor TAPE2 FF/REW Belt (E2)x1 Motor TAPE2 Main Belt (E1)x1 TAPE1 Main Belt (D1)x1
TAPE1 Main Belt FF/REW Belt (D2)x1
CD MECHANISM SECTION
Perform steps 1, 2, 3, 13 and 16 of the disassembly method to remove the CD mechanism.
How to remove the loading motor (See Fig. 13-3)
1. Bend the hooks (A1) x 5 pcs., to remove the loading motor.
(A1)x1 (A1)x2 CD Base
How to remove the pickup (See Fig. 13-4)
1. Remove the stop washer (B1) x 1 pc., to remove the gear (B2). 2. Remove the screws (B3) x 2 pcs., to remove the shaft (B4). 3. Remove the pickup. Note After removing the connector for the optical pickup from the connector wrap the conductive aluminium foil around the front end of connector so as to protect the optical pickup from electrostatic damage.
Stop Washer (B3) x2 Ã¸2.6 x6mm (B1) x1
Pickup Shaft (B4) x1 Gear (B2) x1
Figure 13-4 â 13 â
Complete service manual in digital format (PDF File). Service manuals usually contains circuit diagr…