There are currently no product reviews.
I liked the product. I would use their sevices again.
I Recently purchased yet another Service Manual from Owner-Manuals.com, this time for a Sony EVS700ES/UB Videocassette Recorder. The Manual was available for upload within two hours and is an Extremely Good copy, as some of this I was able to enlarge to get even better detail.
Once Again, Very happy with the result!
A good and useful manual. With these, We was abled to isolate and pin point the component that was causing the problem. The total time spent in troubleshooting is very much reduced.
The quality of the manual is top. The transfer worked perfect and fast.
No problems at all. Recommendable
Very good service for get any documentation. Fast and perfect quality.
How to remove the belt (TAPE 1) (See Fig. 13-1)
1. Remove the main belt (D1) x 1 pc., from the motor side. 2. Remove the FF/REW belt (D2) x 1 pc.
How to remove the belt (TAPE 2) (See Fig. 13-1)
1. Remove the main belt (E1) x 1 pc., from the motor side. 2. Remove the FF/REW belt (E2) x 1 pc.
How to remove the motor (See Fig. 13-2)
1. Remove the screws (F1) x 2 pcs., to remove the motor.
Motor TAPE2 FF/REW Belt (E2)x1 Motor TAPE2 Main Belt (E1)x1 TAPE1 Main Belt (D1)x1
TAPE1 Main Belt FF/REW Belt (D2)x1
CD MECHANISM SECTION
Perform steps 1, 2, 3, 13 and 16 of the disassembly method to remove the CD mechanism.
How to remove the loading motor (See Fig. 13-3)
1. Bend the hooks (A1) x 5 pcs., to remove the loading motor.
(A1)x1 (A1)x2 CD Base
How to remove the pickup (See Fig. 13-4)
1. Remove the stop washer (B1) x 1 pc., to remove the gear (B2). 2. Remove the screws (B3) x 2 pcs., to remove the shaft (B4). 3. Remove the pickup. Note After removing the connector for the optical pickup from the connector wrap the conductive aluminium foil around the front end of connector so as to protect the optical pickup from electrostatic damage.
Stop Washer (B3) x2 Ã¸2.6 x6mm (B1) x1
Pickup Shaft (B4) x1 Gear (B2) x1
Figure 13-4 â 13 â
Complete service manual in digital format (PDF File). Service manuals usually contains circuit diagr…