There are currently no product reviews.
The item received was as described, as expected. I was pleased with the order. Thank you.
Superb rendition. Drawings (schematics) complete and unabridged. I do a great deal of vintage audio restoration. Documentation is essential for successful repairs. I have found sources over the years that offer good documentation, but rarely all that is necessary. Owner's Manuals has filled that void with complete and legible documentation. They have narrowed my "favorites" to a more manageable collection. This Denon manual in particular contained the latest revisions level, and offered alterations favorable to updating the item. The Illustrated Parts Breakdown (IPB) was well enough detailed to simplify part symbols and physical locations. You will not be disappointed!
Clear and concise. Saved me a lot of time and money.
Superb manual. Exactly what I ordered and made available in a very timely manner.
very fast detailed and accurate hope to do business again
How to remove the belt (TAPE 1) (See Fig. 13-1)
1. Remove the main belt (D1) x 1 pc., from the motor side. 2. Remove the FF/REW belt (D2) x 1 pc.
How to remove the belt (TAPE 2) (See Fig. 13-1)
1. Remove the main belt (E1) x 1 pc., from the motor side. 2. Remove the FF/REW belt (E2) x 1 pc.
How to remove the motor (See Fig. 13-2)
1. Remove the screws (F1) x 2 pcs., to remove the motor.
Motor TAPE2 FF/REW Belt (E2)x1 Motor TAPE2 Main Belt (E1)x1 TAPE1 Main Belt (D1)x1
TAPE1 Main Belt FF/REW Belt (D2)x1
CD MECHANISM SECTION
Perform steps 1, 2, 3, 13 and 16 of the disassembly method to remove the CD mechanism.
How to remove the loading motor (See Fig. 13-3)
1. Bend the hooks (A1) x 5 pcs., to remove the loading motor.
(A1)x1 (A1)x2 CD Base
How to remove the pickup (See Fig. 13-4)
1. Remove the stop washer (B1) x 1 pc., to remove the gear (B2). 2. Remove the screws (B3) x 2 pcs., to remove the shaft (B4). 3. Remove the pickup. Note After removing the connector for the optical pickup from the connector wrap the conductive aluminium foil around the front end of connector so as to protect the optical pickup from electrostatic damage.
Stop Washer (B3) x2 Ã¸2.6 x6mm (B1) x1
Pickup Shaft (B4) x1 Gear (B2) x1
Figure 13-4 â 13 â