There are currently no product reviews.
Manual was complete. Received it quickly. No problems
Product was very good. Received quickly and complete
The Sony AV-3600 service manual was what I needed for the repair of this unit
Thanks for the good service
I purchased a copy of my old JVC VCR Service manual from Owner-Manuals.com
The copy was complete and valuable to me.
I was able to fix my VCR - it had a bad belt.
I am glad I found Owner-Manuals.com
Great Price. Thanks
Great service! I got manual to my sony receiver for very reasonoble price.
How to remove the belt (TAPE 1) (See Fig. 13-1)
1. Remove the main belt (D1) x 1 pc., from the motor side. 2. Remove the FF/REW belt (D2) x 1 pc.
How to remove the belt (TAPE 2) (See Fig. 13-1)
1. Remove the main belt (E1) x 1 pc., from the motor side. 2. Remove the FF/REW belt (E2) x 1 pc.
How to remove the motor (See Fig. 13-2)
1. Remove the screws (F1) x 2 pcs., to remove the motor.
Motor TAPE2 FF/REW Belt (E2)x1 Motor TAPE2 Main Belt (E1)x1 TAPE1 Main Belt (D1)x1
TAPE1 Main Belt FF/REW Belt (D2)x1
CD MECHANISM SECTION
Perform steps 1, 2, 3, 13 and 16 of the disassembly method to remove the CD mechanism.
How to remove the loading motor (See Fig. 13-3)
1. Bend the hooks (A1) x 5 pcs., to remove the loading motor.
(A1)x1 (A1)x2 CD Base
How to remove the pickup (See Fig. 13-4)
1. Remove the stop washer (B1) x 1 pc., to remove the gear (B2). 2. Remove the screws (B3) x 2 pcs., to remove the shaft (B4). 3. Remove the pickup. Note After removing the connector for the optical pickup from the connector wrap the conductive aluminium foil around the front end of connector so as to protect the optical pickup from electrostatic damage.
Stop Washer (B3) x2 Ã¸2.6 x6mm (B1) x1
Pickup Shaft (B4) x1 Gear (B2) x1
Figure 13-4 â 13 â