There are currently no product reviews.
Very good service Within one day i received a pdf of the users manual and electric circuits so I was able to measure the different voltages in the printed circuit and find out the fault Payment was also reliable and easy.Without the manual i could not have repaired.So thanks to "Search for a manual"
you are doing great job guys.....my father ask me to find out the schematics of Sony KV25R1D to sort out the problem ..(he was electrical technician, and excperianced with TV and simillar stuff). finally he found the cause and change all necessary parts....now he has got working old dog..and is very happy!!... thank you all.. NB..he also saved the repair cost.
Perfect. Received my manual within 24 hours. Clear scan of the manual I needed. No problem.
Item as described, very well detailed manual with complete schematics. I've received the download information shortly after payment, very good support.
Really good and well scanned. File is complete the full service manual for 5$
How to remove the belt (TAPE 1) (See Fig. 13-1)
1. Remove the main belt (D1) x 1 pc., from the motor side. 2. Remove the FF/REW belt (D2) x 1 pc.
How to remove the belt (TAPE 2) (See Fig. 13-1)
1. Remove the main belt (E1) x 1 pc., from the motor side. 2. Remove the FF/REW belt (E2) x 1 pc.
How to remove the motor (See Fig. 13-2)
1. Remove the screws (F1) x 2 pcs., to remove the motor.
Motor TAPE2 FF/REW Belt (E2)x1 Motor TAPE2 Main Belt (E1)x1 TAPE1 Main Belt (D1)x1
TAPE1 Main Belt FF/REW Belt (D2)x1
CD MECHANISM SECTION
Perform steps 1, 2, 3, 13 and 16 of the disassembly method to remove the CD mechanism.
How to remove the loading motor (See Fig. 13-3)
1. Bend the hooks (A1) x 5 pcs., to remove the loading motor.
(A1)x1 (A1)x2 CD Base
How to remove the pickup (See Fig. 13-4)
1. Remove the stop washer (B1) x 1 pc., to remove the gear (B2). 2. Remove the screws (B3) x 2 pcs., to remove the shaft (B4). 3. Remove the pickup. Note After removing the connector for the optical pickup from the connector wrap the conductive aluminium foil around the front end of connector so as to protect the optical pickup from electrostatic damage.
Stop Washer (B3) x2 Ã¸2.6 x6mm (B1) x1
Pickup Shaft (B4) x1 Gear (B2) x1
Figure 13-4 â 13 â
Complete service manual in digital format (PDF File). Service manuals usually contains circuit diagr…