There are currently no product reviews.
Great quality copy, right what I was looking for, all I need to fix my radio.
I BOUGHT A PAIR OF INFINITY VINTAGE SPEAKERS THAT REQUIRED TO BE REPAIRED AND THE ELECTRONIC TECHNICIAN ASKED ME FOR THE SERVICE MANUAL.
I TRIED TO GET IT AT THE MANUFACTURER'S SITE WITH NO SUCCESS, SO I STARTED TO LOOK FOR IT IN THE WEB FOR A LONG TIME, UNTIL I FOUND THE SERVICE MANUAL IN THIS EXCELLENT SITE "OWNER'S MANUAL.COM".
NOW I HAVE MY SPEAKERS WORKING AND ENJOYING THE MUSIC I LIKE.
THANKS TO "OWNER`S MANUAL.COM" I RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO EVERYONE.
Very quick response. Very good and accurate print quality of the scanned document.
The service manual was very usable and clear enough to see the individual values of all of the components (unlike some of the service manuals I have gotten in the past from web sites similar to this one). The price was right and the information was greatly appreciated. It helped me with an otherwise very difficult repair. It was much needed and appreciated. A faster turn around on my order would be nice, but I understand the constraints on your staff's time. Thank you for your service.
Excellent manual. Helped me out with disassembling and troubleshooting my projector.
6. DISASSEMBLY AND REPLACEMENT OF MAIN PARTS
1. Remove five screws (A), and remove the cabinet. Note: When assembling it, tighten the screws in order of 1 - 2 . (Because the set may rise a little by tightening the screws.)
(A) x2 1 Top Cabinet (A) 2
(A) x2 1
2. Remove two screws (B). 3. Remove one screw (C). 4. Release the hooks of the front panel at two places on both sides and at three places on the bottom, and slide the front panel toward
(B) x2 (F) x4 (D)
you. 5. Disconnect the connectors (D) and (E). 6. Remove four screws (F) which installs the mechanical unit.
Hook Front panel (C) Hook
(H) (J) Main PWB (G) (L) (S) (L) (M) x7
7. Disconnect the lead lines (G) and (H) and (J) from the main PWB under the mechanism. 8. Remove two screws (K) on both sides of the terminal angle frame. 9. Remove three screws (L) which install the terminal PWB. Mechanism 10. Remove seven screws (M) and one screw (N) which install the
terminal block. 11. Remove three screws (P) of the display PWB. 12. Remove two screws (Q) of the decorative leg. (P) x3 13. Push out the middle pin (R) of the setting leg in the direction opposite to insertion. (Two places) 14. Remove two screws (S) which install the main PWB under the mechanical unit.
(N) (K) x2 21-Pin Euro-SCART PWB (L) (R) x2 Terminal PWB
15. Remove three screws (T) which install the volume PWB of the front panel. 16. Remove three screws (U) which install the operate PWB. * The spacer and insulation seat under the indication tube of (V) and (W) are bonded with both-side sticking tape. 17. Remove one washe (X) and one nut (Y) which install the shuttle knob.
Operate PWB (X) Shuttle knob