There are currently no product reviews.
Got what I need and very fast!!
One address for rare manuals.Very good copy. Thank you.
All ok. I pay 5 $ and now i have 92 pages of good scaned service manual for my oooooold akai. Now i will try to repair it.
good and ok, very nice , good and ok, very nice, good and ok, very nice
Super manual it contains all the things you need to service your Marantz 2100.
6. DISASSEMBLY AND REPLACEMENT OF MAIN PARTS
1. Remove five screws (A), and remove the cabinet. Note: When assembling it, tighten the screws in order of 1 - 2 . (Because the set may rise a little by tightening the screws.)
(A) x2 1 Top Cabinet (A) 2
(A) x2 1
2. Remove two screws (B). 3. Remove one screw (C). 4. Release the hooks of the front panel at two places on both sides and at three places on the bottom, and slide the front panel toward
(B) x2 (F) x4 (D)
you. 5. Disconnect the connectors (D) and (E). 6. Remove four screws (F) which installs the mechanical unit.
Hook Front panel (C) Hook
(H) (J) Main PWB (G) (L) (S) (L) (M) x7
7. Disconnect the lead lines (G) and (H) and (J) from the main PWB under the mechanism. 8. Remove two screws (K) on both sides of the terminal angle frame. 9. Remove three screws (L) which install the terminal PWB. Mechanism 10. Remove seven screws (M) and one screw (N) which install the
terminal block. 11. Remove three screws (P) of the display PWB. 12. Remove two screws (Q) of the decorative leg. (P) x3 13. Push out the middle pin (R) of the setting leg in the direction opposite to insertion. (Two places) 14. Remove two screws (S) which install the main PWB under the mechanical unit.
(N) (K) x2 21-Pin Euro-SCART PWB (L) (R) x2 Terminal PWB
15. Remove three screws (T) which install the volume PWB of the front panel. 16. Remove three screws (U) which install the operate PWB. * The spacer and insulation seat under the indication tube of (V) and (W) are bonded with both-side sticking tape. 17. Remove one washe (X) and one nut (Y) which install the shuttle knob.
Operate PWB (X) Shuttle knob