There are currently no product reviews.
Response is a little slow- I had to wait 12 hours to receive download link but it says that it may take up to 24hrs.
Manual is old and was not produced in PDF- scanned copy is exellent.
Overall- value for money- I recommend
Excellent quality and quickly delivered manuals at a fair price. Great care is taken in the reproduction process. Even photographs and highly detailed drawings are as clear as in the original. That cannot be said for some freelance manual copies I have obtained from the web. If you have exhausted your internet search of technical manuals, try Owner-Manuals.com. If they do not have it, I do not think it exists. Perhaps, if requested, they may be able to find it. Their resources are certainly greater than most. Shopping here certainly beats waiting for months or years for the manual you seek to appear in an internet auction or garage sale.
Very detailed product, also it is a scanning from original, very useful if you have to service this type of amplifier ! Very good product, very hard to find!
the Manual was made available as promised, the scans were excellent..Good Work !!!
It's complete and helpful manual with good quality of scan. Thanks very much.
6. DISASSEMBLY AND REPLACEMENT OF MAIN PARTS
1. Remove five screws (A), and remove the cabinet. Note: When assembling it, tighten the screws in order of 1 - 2 . (Because the set may rise a little by tightening the screws.)
(A) x2 1 Top Cabinet (A) 2
(A) x2 1
2. Remove two screws (B). 3. Remove one screw (C). 4. Release the hooks of the front panel at two places on both sides and at three places on the bottom, and slide the front panel toward
(B) x2 (F) x4 (D)
you. 5. Disconnect the connectors (D) and (E). 6. Remove four screws (F) which installs the mechanical unit.
Hook Front panel (C) Hook
(H) (J) Main PWB (G) (L) (S) (L) (M) x7
7. Disconnect the lead lines (G) and (H) and (J) from the main PWB under the mechanism. 8. Remove two screws (K) on both sides of the terminal angle frame. 9. Remove three screws (L) which install the terminal PWB. Mechanism 10. Remove seven screws (M) and one screw (N) which install the
terminal block. 11. Remove three screws (P) of the display PWB. 12. Remove two screws (Q) of the decorative leg. (P) x3 13. Push out the middle pin (R) of the setting leg in the direction opposite to insertion. (Two places) 14. Remove two screws (S) which install the main PWB under the mechanical unit.
(N) (K) x2 21-Pin Euro-SCART PWB (L) (R) x2 Terminal PWB
15. Remove three screws (T) which install the volume PWB of the front panel. 16. Remove three screws (U) which install the operate PWB. * The spacer and insulation seat under the indication tube of (V) and (W) are bonded with both-side sticking tape. 17. Remove one washe (X) and one nut (Y) which install the shuttle knob.
Operate PWB (X) Shuttle knob
Complete owner's manual in digital format. The manual will be available for download as PDF file aft…