There are currently no product reviews.
Fint forløb med levering af manualen. Kvaliteten af skanningen betegnes som middel
I found the manual to be clear concise and complete. It was of immense assistance when removing the unit as the unit was over 22 years old and the wiring diagram was unobtainable from the manufacturer. The exploded drawings were clear as were the instructions and labels.
I will highly recommend this seller. They are honest, accurate, fast and responsible.
This manual was very good & was very helpful with repairs.
Always great & fast service from Owner's manual.
Very pleased with the quality of the scan. No complaints whatsoever.
6. DISASSEMBLY AND REPLACEMENT OF MAIN PARTS
1. Remove five screws (A), and remove the cabinet. Note: When assembling it, tighten the screws in order of 1 - 2 . (Because the set may rise a little by tightening the screws.)
(A) x2 1 Top Cabinet (A) 2
(A) x2 1
2. Remove two screws (B). 3. Remove one screw (C). 4. Release the hooks of the front panel at two places on both sides and at three places on the bottom, and slide the front panel toward
(B) x2 (F) x4 (D)
you. 5. Disconnect the connectors (D) and (E). 6. Remove four screws (F) which installs the mechanical unit.
Hook Front panel (C) Hook
(H) (J) Main PWB (G) (L) (S) (L) (M) x7
7. Disconnect the lead lines (G) and (H) and (J) from the main PWB under the mechanism. 8. Remove two screws (K) on both sides of the terminal angle frame. 9. Remove three screws (L) which install the terminal PWB. Mechanism 10. Remove seven screws (M) and one screw (N) which install the
terminal block. 11. Remove three screws (P) of the display PWB. 12. Remove two screws (Q) of the decorative leg. (P) x3 13. Push out the middle pin (R) of the setting leg in the direction opposite to insertion. (Two places) 14. Remove two screws (S) which install the main PWB under the mechanical unit.
(N) (K) x2 21-Pin Euro-SCART PWB (L) (R) x2 Terminal PWB
15. Remove three screws (T) which install the volume PWB of the front panel. 16. Remove three screws (U) which install the operate PWB. * The spacer and insulation seat under the indication tube of (V) and (W) are bonded with both-side sticking tape. 17. Remove one washe (X) and one nut (Y) which install the shuttle knob.
Operate PWB (X) Shuttle knob
Complete owner's manual in digital format. The manual will be available for download as PDF file aft…