Thank you for having the manual I needed for an older model Aiwa stero I had found on Ebay --- I wanted the Aiwa because I had tapes and cd's but I did not have a manual as to how to operate the system... I found what I needed and it has enabled me to set the system up for my enjoyment.
I wished detailed information of the JBL S310 and here I found it! Very happy with the service from this site!
Text excerpt from page 35 (click to view)
â¢ When batteries become weak, remove them from the Organizer immediately to avoid battery leakage and corrosion inside the Organizer. Because the batteries in the Organizer were installed at the factory, they may become depleted before the specified expiration time is reached.
1. Press OFF to turn the power off. 2. Loosen the screw (counter clockwise) and remove the battery holder cover on the back of the unit.
2. Operating Batteries Replacement
(1) Battery replacement time
When â BATT â is displayed, immediately replace the batteries with new ones. If the battery level is very low, the alarms or the key touch tone may not sound, or similarly the Backlight may remain on for less than the set interval or it may not function. Continued use of the Organizer with consumed batteries can alter or clear the memory contents. Memory contents may be lost if the batteries are improperly replaced or if the following instructions are disregarded.
3. Remove the used batteries using a ballpoint pen or similar object. â¢ Do not use a mechanical pencil or sharp pointed object. 4. Install two new batteries with the positive sides (+) facing up. 5. Replace the holder cover and secure it with the screw. 6. The power will be turned on 2 to 3 seconds after ON is pressed. If the power does not come on, press the RESET switch. 7. Set the clock to the correct time.
(2) Replacing the batteries
â¢ Make sure the power is turned off before replacing the batteries. â¢ Do not press ON until the battery replacement procedure is completed.
3. Memory Backup Battery Replacement
(1) Battery replacement frequency
â¢ Replace the battery every 5 years.