- VOLTAGE SELECTION
- NAMES OF PARTS
- DIAL CORD STRINGING
- SETTING OF PLAYER WIRE
- BLOCK DIAGRAM
- CIRCUIT DESCRIPTIONS
- ADJUSTMENT OF PLAYER MECHANISM
- ADJUSTMENT OF TAPE DECK MECHANISM
- ADJUSTMENT AND CHECK OF RECORD/PLAYBACK AMPLIFIER CIRCUIT
- ADJUSTMENT OF TUNER CIRCUIT
- NOTES ON SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM (1/2, 2/2)
- WIRING SIDE OF P.W. BOARD (1/3 ~ 3/3)
- EXPLODED VIEW (PLAYER/CABINET/TAPE DECK)
- EQUIVALENT CIRCUIT (BLOCK DIAGRAM) OF IC
- TYPES OF TRANSISTOR AND LED
- AC POWER SUPPLY CORD
- PACKING METHOD
- REPLACEMENT PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
the big video recorder format s-vhs many features delicate in loading system of the cassette. Such machines are no longer manufactured, it would be too expensive.
THIS MANUAL IS VERY GOOD AND VERY CLEAR
PLEASE NOTE IT DOES NOT CONTAIN THE SETUP INFORMATION TO ALIGHN THE GEARS IN THE CD MECH IT DOES SHOW ALL THE PARTS AND THEIR LOCATIONS .
Complete service and operation manual. All schematics are there, all circuit boards AND add-on boards. Including exploded views ,component names and specifications. Also electrical and mechanical adjustment procedures are in this manual. This manual also covers the more advanced BR-S811E unit. Scan quality is fair and usable.
High quality scan of original Service Manual. Everything´s fine!
Good scan of the original service manual. All schematics and adjustment procedures are there. It helped me to fix a long lasting problem with the tracking circuitry. The manual also includes the supplementals 1,2 and 3. Included are; electrical schematic's , pcb layout's, mechanical drawing's and exploded views, disassembly manual and maintenance procedures. 236 pages.