There are currently no product reviews.
Very well done!!!!! congratulations. It was a bit longer than usual the wiating time even if it was on time (in 24 hours).
Last week I bought a second hand BAUKNECHT TRK4850 DRYER. It is a professional machine with many programs and switch options. I feared it would be a huge quest to find a manual. I was delighted when I found owner-manuals.com. After payment I received the file to download the next day already. The quality is great. I am very happy. Thanks!
but kindly the distributions of the operating programs not find in the owners manual,can you help me to understand the operating programs instructions thank you
Very good copy, very readable and easy transaction as always.
It is perfect, exactly what we needed. It's like the paper version but less clutter.
Received my manual within 24 hours. Very clear scan of the manual I needed. Thanks!
1. Press STOP to switch on the VCR. 2. Press and hold MENU and CHANNEL
for 10 seconds. buttons together on the front of the VCR
3. The AUTO INSTALLATION screen should now be showing on your TV. 4. Follow the on-screen display to proceed with auto installation.
Refer to the CUSTOMISED INSTALLATION chapter if â¢ â¢ â¢ Your VCR could not tune automatically - due to for example poor reception. You wish to re-arrange the channel order. You wish to change the time on the clock or if the VCR could not set the time.
All the programmes should now be correctly tuned in and the clock set.
SHARP Electronics (UK) Ltd. (hereafter called Sharp) guarantee to provide for the repair, or at its option the replacement, of this product subject to the conditions listed below:
1. This guarantee shall only apply to faults which are due to inferior workmanship or
materials. It does not cover faults or damage by accident, misuse, fair wear and tear, neglect, tampering with the product, or repair other than by a Service Facility appointed by SHARP.
2. As this product is intended for private domestic use only, the guarantee will not apply if
the product is used in the course of a business, trade or profession.
3. To benefit from this guarantee, any fault which occurs must be notified to SHARP, or its
appointed Service Facility within one year from the date this product was purchased. Proof of purchase must be provided.
4. The guarantee does not cover carriage costs, batteries or video tapes. 5. In the unlikely event of this product requiring repair, please contact the supplier from
whom it was purchased. Where this is not possible, please contact the SHARP Helpline on the telephone number given below.
6. This guarantee is offered as an additional benefit to your statutory rights and does not
affect these rights in any way.
7. No person has any authority to vary the terms or conditions of this guarantee.
If you have any difficulty operating this product, or would like information on other SHARP products, please telephone the SHARP Helpline on the number given below. SHARP Helpline: Tel: 0990 274277 Please note that all calls are charged at local rate. In the unlikely event of this equipment requiring repair during the guarantee period, you will need to provide proof of the date of purchase to the repairing company. Please keep your invoice or receipt which is supplied at the time of purchase. If problems persist contact the SHARP Helpline on tel: 0990-274277