(3) Remove two screws ((b)LX-HZ0018TAFF) and two connec- (1) Remove the connector of the Lithium PWB from the Main tors, and remove the LCD unit (with inverter) from the main PWB. body. (2) Move the lithium unit in the direction of the arrow. <6. Removal of the tilt unit>
Tilt frame C Tilt frame V Connector Battery terminal unit (e) (e) Frame V
<9. Disassembly of the frame V>
(e) Mechanism unit
(1) Disconnect three connectors. Remove the tilt unit from the cabinet of the main body. <7. Removal of the speaker cover>
(1) Remove three screws ((e)LX-BZ0191TAFD) and one connector, and remove the frame V from the main body. <10. Removal of the cassette compartment lid>
B C A Main PWB E C D B D
(1) Remove the connector of the speaker from the Main PWB.
(1) Using the slotted precision screwdriver, push and turn the two claws (C and D) which fasten the cassette compartment lid, and the cassette compartment lid will be removed from the hook area of the cassette component. (2) Turning the cassette compartment lid in the arrow direction, lift it, and the claws A and B will be disengaged to remove the cassette compartment lid. Note: (2) Remove the screw ((b)LX-HZ0018TAFF) fixing the speaker Take care to prevent breaking the claws of the cassette comcover. partment lid. (3) Move the speaker holder in the direction of the arrow to remove it.