There are currently no product reviews.
Exactly what was needed to assess the product - excellent value and great service
Nice to have the service manual for the Sony DCR-TRV345E now. The document is of excellent quality.
MACKIE HR824 26 pages English-only Service Manual contains:
1) HR824 technical overview with the description of front and rear panel switches.
2) HR824 specs
3) Block Diagram
4) Wiring Diagram
5) Packaging management
6) Spare part & final assembly list (for PCB rev A and B) + exploded view
7) Test Procedures (where, how to measure voltage...) including Test Point diagram on the PCB.
8) IC and Transistor charts.
Excellent guide: very clear, good scan quality enabling us to print readable diagram :-)
Mackie HR824 make extensive use of surface mount devices (SMD). Service on the HR824 must
only be undertaken by experienced service technicians with the right tools, experience and patience to perform surface mount rework when needed.
This Service manual is very well scanned and its clean to read, no any anti-theft words that un-english could understand. I got my CCD600 working with this manual and it´s clear shematics :)
I was very pleased with the service provided and was surprised at how good the quality was of the manual. I thought it may be a third generation copy or so, but it is as good as the websites that charge 3 times this much. I repair some electronics for family and friends without charge, so this is perfect for me. Thank you very much.
Claw C Claw B View E Claw A Claw D View F
Note: When fixing the cassette compartment lid, first engage the claws A and B, and then engage the claws C and D, confirm that the four claws (A, B, C and D) of the cassette compartment lid are securely engaged as shown in the view above. <11. Disassembly of the LCD panel>
Claw (A) (1)
Claw (A) Reflection sheet Light guide plate Diffusion sheet Prism sheet Lugs Lugs
Claw (B) Disengage the claw, and remove the LCD panel.
1. Disengage two claws (A), and remove the lamp inverter unit (1) from the LCD holder (2). 2. Remove the sheets from the LCD holder (2). 3. Pull the LCD glass retaining (3). 4. Remove the FPC from Arm(D) and (E). 5. Disengage the claw (B), and slide the LCD panel (4) in the (C) direction to remove the LCD holder (2). Note: When handling the prism sheet, diffusion sheet, light guide plate and reflection sheet do not touch any parts other than lugs and sides. With the light guide plate and reflection sheet between reflectors of lamp, install them together with the lamp ass'y.