- SPECIAL NOTES
- NAME OF CONTROLS
- POWER SOURCE
- AC Power
- Battery Power
- Car Battery Power
- Mounting the Speakers
- Removing the Speakers
- SETTING THE CLOCK
- RADIO OPERATION
- SOUND CONTROL
- Graphic Equalizer
- Spectrum Analyzer
- CASSETTE OPERATION
- Auto Reverse
- Continuous Playback
- Cue and Review
- To Skip an Undesirable Programme with APLD and APPS during Dubbing
- Making Blank Spaces for APLD and APPS
- Erasing Recorded Tapes
- Digital Tape Counter
- MIXING MICROPHONE
- HOW TO USE THE BUILT - IN TIMER
- Listening to the Radio, Recording Radio Programmes, Playing a Tape
- To Turn off at a Preset Time Less than 64 Minutes
- To Turn the Radio off with SLEEP and on again with the
- USE WITH EXTERNAL AUDIO COMPONENTS
- Turntable or Compact Disc Player
- Using an External Amplifier
- Internal Care
- External Care
There are currently no product reviews.
It is perfect, exactly what we needed. It's like the paper version but less clutter.
Received my manual within 24 hours. Very clear scan of the manual I needed. Thanks!
Very clear scan, I recommend it. Definitely a must have for any 3362 owner.
Alpine could have written a slightly more complete manual, though. It's already pretty huge, but the unit has so many functions, I feel some more explanation would have been better.
Yamaha's manual of their comparable YDSP-1 is a little better in my opinion.
Immediate response with excellent service - highly reccommended
Correct manual received and of good quality but the contents of the file for the Service Manual for the same monitor is for a 20" TV not the RGB Monitor.