- SPECIAL NOTES
- NAME OF CONTROLS
- POWER SOURCE
- AC Power
- Battery Power
- Car Battery Power
- Mounting the Speakers
- Removing the Speakers
- SETTING THE CLOCK
- RADIO OPERATION
- SOUND CONTROL
- Graphic Equalizer
- Spectrum Analyzer
- CASSETTE OPERATION
- Auto Reverse
- Continuous Playback
- Cue and Review
- To Skip an Undesirable Programme with APLD and APPS during Dubbing
- Making Blank Spaces for APLD and APPS
- Erasing Recorded Tapes
- Digital Tape Counter
- MIXING MICROPHONE
- HOW TO USE THE BUILT - IN TIMER
- Listening to the Radio, Recording Radio Programmes, Playing a Tape
- To Turn off at a Preset Time Less than 64 Minutes
- To Turn the Radio off with SLEEP and on again with the
- USE WITH EXTERNAL AUDIO COMPONENTS
- Turntable or Compact Disc Player
- Using an External Amplifier
- Internal Care
- External Care
There are currently no product reviews.
The manual is complete with excellent quality! One suggestion, show number of pages and weather it is multi-lingual. The AD 600 Manuel is about 76 pages and over half is non English. This results in a larger print job than usually needed. Having this information, one could select the desired pages for printing.
I've been looking for a copy of the original user/owner manual. Just what the doctor ordered, thank you.
the manual was very helpful thank you very much no one else was able to help me thanx
This is an excellent handbook. We had no information on the appliance until we obtained this and are now able to use the appliance to its full potential. Strongly recommended.
Very happy to find this from owners-manual.com and the enclosed spec sheet as well.
Not longer available from Sony.