There are currently no product reviews.
The manual was exactly what I wanted and I found it nowhere else. Thanks!
Having purchased a 1994 Kenwood music system from a Charity shop in 2013 (it was a high end product in its day), I found myself not quite knowing where to plug in what, and how to do this, that and the next thing. I needed a Manual, and after failure with another online 'Manual provider' I found Owner Manuals dot com. Well, I wasn't sure, but it was only $5, and if things didn't work out, I wouldn't have lost much...
But things DID work out. After paying my childrens inheritance money, $4.99, I was sent a Manual for my Kenwood System very quickly. Alas, it was in German, and being Scottish, I could not read it or get my system in order from it...a rapid email to them brought the English Manual in short order, and my retro-system was and IS up and running in it's regulation settings.
I am very grateful to http://www.owner-manuals.com for their quick service and for even having such an obsolete Manual in the first place! If you need a Manual for ANYTHING, try here first. I wouldn't be surprised if I bought a 1928 Marconi radio, and got the user Manual for THAT here too!
I was so happy that the owner's manual was available. It is well written and helped me to use the radio/CD player/recorder without problems. Thanks for making it available.
Excellant!!! Very quick and easy....Best $4.99 I have spent in a very long time..
I highly recommend this.
Thanks so much for the Owner's manual for my Sony PS - FL1. I had purchased the turntable off of eBay. It came in and looked great. Packed well and appeared to be great. I balanced and aligned the tone are and hooked it up. When trying to play a record the tone are would move to the right place and just before it would drop to play it moved back off the edge of the record before touching down. I searched the net for an answer to this issue. No luck. Then I purchased the owners manual and sure enough there was a place to adjust where the stylus touched down. That adjustment solved the problem and saved me a $35 feet to have the player checked out. The manual is well written and easy to understand. It is a must have for anyone with this front loading Sony turntable.
1. Tap CLOCK once or twice to display the World clock (without â â). 2. Press > or < and select the desired city to be set as the new home city. 3. Tap f e to change the cities between Home and World clocks. â¢ The previous home city is now set as the world city (without â â). 4. Tap CLOCK to check the home city. â¢ The selected city in step 2 is set as the home city (with â â).
ALARM2, and ALARM3). 2. Hourly alarm ...... beeps every hour when minutes reach â00â, when â â is turned on. 3. Schedule alarm .. beeps at the time for all the schedule entries (for 1 minute), when â â is turned on. (Refer to âSchedule Modeâ.) Tap any key to stop the alarm beeping. Setting/Changing the daily alarm time 1. Tap
once or twice to display Home clock (with â
5. Tap CLOCK to recheck the world city, and press > or < to select the new world city, if needed.
2. Tap to display the ALARM1 screen. â¢ Press > or < to display ALARM2 or ALARM3. 3. Tap or to display the screen is turned on the daily alarm, if the daily alarm time is not displayed. (The display differs between the 12-hour and 24-hour clock.) 4. Tap f e. 5. Enter the time. 6. Press ENTER . â¢ The daily alarm time is set. Turning the alarms on and off An alarm sounds only when the respective symbol ( is turned on. , , or )
5. Setting daylight saving time (DST: summer time)
once or twice to display the Home or the World clock.
2. Tap DST . â#â is displayed. The time is set 1 hour ahead. To clear DST, tap DST to clear â#â. The time is set 1 hour behind.
Notes â¢ DST can be set independently in either Home or World clock. â¢ When DST is set for one world city, it is used for all cities displayed in World clock.
6. Setting alarms
The Organizer has 3 types of alarms: 1. Daily alarm ........ beeps every day at the alarm time (for 1 minute), when â â is turned on. Up to three daily alarms can be set (ALARM1,
Display Home clock (tap CLOCK once or twice) and tap to display the daily alarm screen. Each time you tap while the daily alarm screen is displayed, the combination of symbols switches.
Note â¢ Alarms sound even when the Organizer is turned off.
ZQ-P20(En).pm65 5 03.4.15, 0:45 PM